Non-Immigrant Work and Study Visas
Let us help you through the complex U.S. immigration process to get the employment-based, non-immigrant visa you need to remain in this country. Some of the Visas that we specialize in, include:
- H-1B Visa - Specialty Occupation Worker
- L-1 Visa - Intra-Company Transferee
- O-1 Visa - Person of Extraordinary Ability
- E1/E2 Visa - Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor
- E3 Visa - Australian Specialty Occupation Worker
- TN Visa - NAFTA Professional Worker
- J-1 Visa - Exchange Visitor Program
- F-1 Visa - Optional Practical Training
H-1B Visa - Specialty Occupation Worker
U.S. -based companies may apply for this visa on behalf of foreign nationals in most professional occupations, including engineers, computer scientists, financial analysts, and others with a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in work experience.
The applicant must be sponsored by a U.S.-based company and employed in a specialty occupation. The employer must pay their H-1B worker at least the required prevailing wage and the worker must have at least the equivalent of a U.S. Bachelor's Degree.
Period of Stay
Although initially granted for three years, this visa can be extended for another three years for a total duration of six years altogether. It may be extended beyond the sixth year if a labor certification was filed on the applicant's behalf more than 365 days prior to the end of the sixth H-1B year.
The applicant's spouse can be granted an H-4 visa, but is not eligible to work in the U.S., although some exceptions apply.